? ??????????????UFC Gladiator? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (68 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 12172 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miami Dolphins? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (209 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 8630 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Playboy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Unit Planning

I hope that one day (SOON) I will get to teach the unit I just finished planning. Although I could not find all the works of art and literature and music that I wanted, I think I did well on the unit. I hope so anyways.

All I have to finish up now is typing up my Case Study. I finally have the paperwork for it and have it almost written up. I can't believe how long it has taken me. Then I have the Clinical Action Research Project (CARP) that I have to finish writing up. Most of it is written, I just have to type it up. Some of it (like my notes and stuff from class) I am going to have to copy and send to her. So, I might end up mailing a copy as well as e-mailing it.

This has been a crazy semester for me. I can only hope that Spring 2010 is 100% better.

2 comments:

Lisa Graczyk said...

Hi!
I've been meaning to tell you: I love your blog site! It is like using gel pens on black paper - totally engaging and, for some reason, it makes me happy just looking at it!! :)

Anyway, I wish you the best and hope that you have a wonderful student teaching experience. I just finished submitting my last project for this class and, for some reason, still feel like I need to do more. I've gotten so used to writing for this class that I don't know what to do now!! :) I hope that you actually get to feel relaxed when you make your last submission.

Hopefully we'll all get to meet during our student teaching Monday class sessions!

Happy holidays,
Lisa

Coffey said...

Hey Leslie...you don't have anything else to do for your clinical action project. The observations and blogs covered it. Just finish your reflection, and you will be done. Thanks!