? ??????????????UFC Gladiator? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (68 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 12172 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miami Dolphins? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (209 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 8630 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Playboy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wrap-Up

I guess this semester is over. On my personal blog today, I posted that I feel like I'm rounding third and about to slide into home. Of course, I really feel like I'm rounding third and going to collapse ON home! :)

This has been a very interesting semester. However, I think I have officially survived. Well, it's only official after I turn in my Unit Reflection, fax over my Experience hours, and write-up a Reflection for the English Journal articles we are to read this week. Once those three things are complete (by tomorrow), I will be able to say that I officially survived.

As much as I would love to share my Clinical Experiences Reflection with all of you. However because of the fact that I just *love* to write so I only wrote EIGHT PAGES! I hope the rest of you wrote shorter reflections than that. IF you didn't, Dr. Coffey is going to be reading for months! lol

I'm getting anxious about where I'm going to be Spring 2010. Hope you all have great Student Teaching experiences next semester! Maybe, just maybe, some of us will keep our blogs and keep posting about ideas and things that are happening in English! We can use them to help each other!


Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Pleasant Teaching! :)

1 comments:

Anna said...

I feel the same way. It's always kind of stressful to wrap up the semester (and doesn't it seem to go so fast somehow?), but I also feel really ready for a break! Keep me posted on where you'll be doing your student teaching!